There are many important aspects to creating a first class nursery. If you come to visit us we will endeavour to show you everything that we proudly offer. Below are some important points you might wish to consider.
- Graded Outstanding at our last Ofsted inspection.
- Light, bright, cheerful and spacious environment.
- Open 7.30am - 6.00pm, Monday to Friday for 52 weeks a year except Bank Holidays.
- Flexible 'mix and match' sessions.
- Montessori philosophy and Montessori equipment.
- Curriculum designed to encourage the government's Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Individual agreed care/education plan.
- A 'key' teacher system.
- Extensive high quality equipment, activities and toys. Plenty of individual time and fun for each child.
- A baby unit for up to 12 babies from 0-2 years. We comply with the ratio of 1 teacher to 3 babies.
- One classroom of up to 18 children aged between 2-3 years. We comply with the ratio of 1 teacher to 4 children.
- One class for children aged between 3-5yrs, accommodating up to 26 children. We comply with the ratio of 1 teacher to 8 children.
- Quiet areas for relaxing in at story time, etc.
- Modern children's toilet areas.
- An outside classroom for each age group.
- Fully enclosed, spacious outside playground, with grass and a 'bouncy' safety surface area.
- A fingerprint recognition entry system and Individual security numbers for each child.
- Open door policy to our parents. You are invited to come and stay as long as you wish.
- Our cook creates a varied menu of home cooked wholesome food.
- Your child’s individual dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Religious, vegetarian and medical requirements can be catered for.
- Meals include a drink of milk and a snack at 10am, cooked lunch at 12noon and a tea at 3.30pm.
- We have been given a 5 Star (Highest possible) Food Hygiene Award by the DMBC Environmental Agency
- We have plenty of our own parking for you to be able to bring and collect your child with ease.
- Our nursery is very bright, clean and cheerful throughout. We take hygiene and cleanliness very seriously.
2YR funding: Some children are entitled to 15 hrs free childcare. To check your entitlement, seek advice from your Health Visitor or Children’s Centre. If you are entitled they will issue you with a letter, explaining everything and to show to your chosen nursery.
3-5YR funding: The term after your child turns three, we can claim back the cost of 15hrs for you. We offer the extended funding (30hrs) as a stretched offer only. Please ask for details about this is you are entitled to it.
Working tax credit: If your household income is less than £58,000, you could be entitled to some financial help. To find out more, contact the Inland Revenue and ask about the childcare element of the working tax credit.
Tax Free childcare/Childcare Vouchers: We except all childcare vouchers offered by your employers. If your employers do not offer this tax incentive please let as know. Alternatively you can go to childcarechoices.gov to set up tax free childcare.